SKF 6305 Bearing
Plain bearings are used in many industries and across many applications where there is a need to cost-efficiently and reliably meet the challenge of oscillating movements and possible misalignment. From mining and construction equipment, farm and forestry machinery, all the way to forklift trucks and solar power equipment.
A plain bearing, or more commonly sliding bearing and slide bearing (in railroading sometimes called a solid bearing, journal bearing, or friction bearing), is the simplest type of bearing, comprising just a bearing surface and no rolling elements. Therefore, the journal (i.e., the part of the shaft in contact with the bearing) slides over the bearing surface. The simplest example of a plain bearing is a shaft rotating in a hole. A simple linear bearing can be a pair of flat surfaces designed to allow motion; e.g., a drawer and the slides it rests on or the ways on the bed of a lathe.
Plain bearings, in general, are the least expensive type of bearing. They are also compact and lightweight, and they have a high load-carrying capacity.
- 10 mm x 12 mm x 10 mm SKF PCM 101210 M plain bearings
- 150 mm x 155 mm x 60 mm SKF PCM 15015560 M plain bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES
- 38.1 mm x 61.913 mm x 57.15 mm SKF GEZM 108 ES-2LS plain bearings
- 6 Bolt Round Flange
- 140 mm x 145 mm x 60 mm SKF PCM 14014560 E plain bearings
- 150 mm
- 7412 ADT
- 40 mm x 44 mm x 40 mm SKF PCM 404440 M plain bearings
- FAG BEARING
- SKF PCMS 2005001.5 M plain bearings
- Triple Lip Urethane
- 55 mm x 60 mm x 30 mm SKF PCM 556030 E plain bearings
- Cylindrical Roller B
- NUP-313E M C/3